Monday, March 09, 2009

I am alive and well ... in Ottawa, Canada


Sorry … I am very sorry folks. Mom & dad, sorry for being away so long.
I was in Hawaii all the time. I was so busy, I completely forgot about my blog or sending some news.
And yes there must be pictures of me in Hawaii, I guess plenty of them … but I don’t think you want to see them. And I sure don’t want them on the blog!
To be honest … I have been a naughty boy in Hawaii. Being partying day and night, lots of booze and lovely Hawaiian girls. Sorry mom! I promise, it will not happen again.

I left Hawaii last Saturday when Noelani, a native of Hawaii who’s working in Ottawa, took me to Canada. Thanks, Noelani … you saved my life.
I am in Canada for the third time now, but I never was in it’s capital Ottawa.

Crossing the Pacific, while flying from Honolulu to Ottawa, I realized that finally I went around the world: I have crossed every line of longitude now!
Since I have to be back home on September the 9th (09.09.09), today I still have exactly 6 months to travel. And there is so much more I want to see, so many countries I am dreamin’ of … but first I need some sleep.
On the picture you see me, next to Noelani’s bed, still recovering from my loose life in Hawaii … (you see the beautiful Hawaiian girls on the picture? Euh ... no, mom … it will never happen again. I am a big boy now, promised!).