Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy New Year from Kobe, Japan

Hey folks ... sorry for having disappeared for a while, but that's how it goes when you're travellin'. It's not always easy to keep contact while you're busy. And busy I was for the last few days. As I said before, I meet a lot of interesting young people here. One of them is Yoshiya Santo who took me to Kobe last week.
Kobe is a prominent port city in Japan with a population of about 1,5 miljoen people. The city is also known of the Great Hanshin Earthquake, or Kobe earthquake of 1995 which killed almost 5.000 people in Kobe and caused a lot of damage.
On this picture you see me in Shin-Kobe Station.
But ... I almost forgot to wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous new year.
May your wishes all come true in 2009 ... and may you stay for ever young.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shaketownman said...

Happy New Year, Woody!

11:22 PM  
Blogger Woodyrat said...

hey Frog ... happy new year to you too. Hope to be back in Belgium in September, so we will meet again. Unless we meet somewhere else on the road.
Best wishes, Woody

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home