Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Belgian chocolates in Ypres

I must confess I didn’t come back to Belgium only to see some of the nice places of my own country on this world trip. To be honest … I longed for some fine Belgian chocolate after being for more than two years away from home.
I have been on the five continents now, and had some good beers outsides Belgium (the beer in Prague was excellent!), but nowhere in the world you find these fine chocolates as in Belgium … and in Ypres it’s full of excellent chocolate shops (not only for all the tourists from all over the world visiting Ypres but also for chocolate-addicted rats like me).
Ypres and its surroundings is a chocolate lover’s paradise … so I could not resist buying some and, although we rats are not the cat’s best friends, I opted for some cat shaped chocolates as the cat is the symbol of Ypres, well known for it’s yearly Kattenstoet or Cats Parade.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Virtual Memory sure is becoming cheaper these days. I'm curious as to when we will finally reach the rate of 1 cent to 1 GB.

I'm eagerly anticipating the day when I will finally be able to afford a 20 terabyte harddrive . But for now I guess I will be happy with having a 16 GB Micro SD in my R4i.

(Posted from Nintendo DS running [url=http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978023679]R4i[/url] QDos)

12:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

michael kors, louboutin, ray ban sunglasses, nike outlet, longchamp, gucci outlet, ugg boots, air max, oakley sunglasses, sac longchamp, oakley sunglasses, louboutin pas cher, nike air max, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, cheap oakley sunglasses, kate spade outlet, christian louboutin outlet, tiffany and co, ugg boots, replica watches, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, uggs on sale, nike air max, nike free, louis vuitton outlet, burberry, longchamp outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, ralph lauren pas cher, louboutin shoes, replica watches, nike roshe run, air jordan pas cher, nike free, polo ralph lauren outlet, tiffany jewelry, longchamp pas cher, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, jordan shoes, prada outlet, louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, chanel handbags, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home