Monday, September 24, 2007

Stars just get clearer …

Finally, this weekend we visited the telescope at Rice.
For Rice scientists staring into the night sky, the stars just got a little clearer since the National Science Foundation (NSF) has announced it will fund the refurbishment of a telescope at the McDonald Observatory in western
Texas that is used by Rice astronomers.

I looked through the wrong eyepiece but was able to tell Andrew that he really needed to wash behind his ears.

I guess this was the last weekend I stayed in Houston with the Alexander family.
I have no clue yet were the wind will bring me tomorrow or later this week … but I wanna thank David, Andrew and Caeleigh for these wonderful weeks I traveled and stayed with them.
David, Andrew and Caeleigh: “May you build a ladder to the stars, and climb on every rung and may you stay forever young”, I think Bob Dylan said that.
"I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours", I said that.