Wednesday, November 22, 2006

USBI, Universidad Veracruzana

Hey folks,

it has been a long time since I was on my blog, I am really sorry for this. But Mexico is so exciting, that I am not inclined to leave this beautiful country. I moved to Xalapa, Veracruz for a while, where I found another wonderful university, the Universidad Veracruzana. Here I am sitting in the beautiful gardens of the USBI, the public library of the university.
Using Google Earth you probably can see me sitting here on this pole (19°30'36" N - 96°54'57" W).
You'll hear from me soon...

5 Comments:

Blogger Osgood said...

Glad to hear you're having a good time in Mexico

5:39 AM  
Blogger Woodyrat said...

Time passes slowly here in the mountains, Osgood. So, I'm OK. Thanks for your sympathy

1:13 AM  
Blogger marrigolden said...

Looks like a great time.

4:36 PM  
Blogger mmjiaxin said...

ray-ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
instyler ionic styler
fitflop sale
mbt shoes outlet
pandora outlet
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet online
kate spade outlet
ralph lauren polo
ralph lauren uk
canada goose jackets
timberland shoes
abercrombie and fitch
coach outlet store
tiffany and co
louis vuitton handbags
nfl jerseys
cheap soccer jerseys
camisetas futbol baratas

5:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

سوق الهوامير السعودية أو هوامير البورصة المفتوحة

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home