Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Finalmente, noticias de Woody en México









Today, we finally received a letter from Woody in Mexico.
He is stayin' there with Sofia Acosta and he went to school with her for a while.
On the picture you see Woody in front of the Aula of the Faculty of Philosophy and Literature.

This is what they wrote:

Hola mis queridos padres y amigos,

lamento haber estado desaparecido por un tiempo, pero ciertamente he estado muy ocupado, pronto emprenderé mi viaje y continuare con mi vida de turista, honestamente lamento haberlos preocupado pero las chicas con las que estoy están muy ocupadas y pues me la paso en su escuela un rato pero pronto ellas encontraran a alguien de confianza con quien yo pueda continuar mi ruta viajera por lo pronto solo puedo mandarles unas fotos y mis humildes saludos y mejores deseos.

Woody

Spanish is not a common langue, here in Vlezenbeek, but we tried to translate their letter:

Hello my dear parents and friends,

I am sorry to have disappeared for a while, but I have been very busy. Soon I will continue my trip and my life of travellin’. I am really sorry to have worried you, but the girls with which I am, are very occupied and I have been in their school for a while. But soon they well find someone they can trust so I can continue my travellin’. So far, I can send you some photos and my greetings and best wishes.

Woody

Gracias mucho Sofia! Tome el cuidado de Woody y no espere demasiado largo para enviarnos más noticias.

In the next few days we will publish new pictures of Woody in Mexico. So, keep in touch!

7 Comments:

Blogger Gage the Bunny said...

That's a relief! I'm so glad he's okay! Thank you for translating the letter! I'm looking forward to Woody's pictures.

8:50 PM  
Blogger Osgood said...

Glad to hear Woody is okay. I look forward to hearing about more of his adventures.

8:52 PM  
Blogger Woodyrat said...

Thank you very much for your concern, Bunny and Osgood. Maybe I should try to come to Colorado when I am leavin' Mexico. Although Miami, where Osgood is travellin' now, looks wonderfull too. Let's see where the wind brings me... Take care,
Woody

1:06 AM  
Blogger Osgood said...

You're welcome to visit Gage or I out in Colorado.

6:38 AM  
Blogger Gage the Bunny said...

It would be great to have you visit Colorado, Woody! Just let us know! I have a spare couch that's just ramblin' rat sized! :)

5:09 AM  
Blogger marrigolden said...

Rock on, the rat has been found!!

Whew!

4:40 AM  
Blogger mmjiaxin said...

oakley sunglasses wholesale
swarovski outlet
juicy couture tracksuit
true religion jeans
oakley canada
tiffany jewelry
oakley sunglasses wholesale
mlb jerseys
michael kors uk outlet
rolex watches
ralph lauren outlet
hermes outlet
swarovski jewelry
chicago blackhawks
ralph lauren uk
michael kors uk outlet
coach outlet online
rolex watches,rolex watches,swiss watches,watches for men,watches for women,omega watches,replica watches,rolex watches for sale,rolex replica,rolex watch,cartier watches,rolex submariner,fake rolex,rolex replica watches,replica rolex
celine outlet
louis vuitton bags
mm0107

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home