Thursday, July 09, 2009

2 years 2 late ...

Hello Folks, here I am back again … Sorry, it’s exactly one month ago since I published the last picture on my blog. Sorry mom and dad … but ‘old rats never die young’ so don’t worry too much about me. I am always comin’ back again.
Of course, I’ve been busy all the time ... I travelled from
Daytonaback to Tokyo, Japan. It was real fun to be back in Japan. I love the country and its people. But unfortunately I lost those pictures along the way … maybe we’ll find them later, so I might publish them at some other time.
But in the meanwhile I arrived in Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia. Quite an exotic place to be … although, as you can read on the rickshaw, I arrive here two years too late. Malaysia celebrated it’s 50th anniversary as an independent state in 2007.

Rickshaws ... nice vehicles to travel in. I love them and I admire the rickshaw drivers.

3 Comments:

Blogger mmjiaxin said...

oakley,occhiali oakley,oakley italia,oakley occhiali,oakley sunglasses
beats headphones
oakley sunglasses
uggs outlet
true religion jeans
michael kors factory online
tods shoes
mac cosmetics
air jordan 4
replica handbags,replica handbags outlet,cheap handbags,purses and handbags,wholesale replica handbags,replica bags,bags outlet,replica handbags wholesale,cheap purses,discount handbags,handbags sale,wholesale purses,handbags and purses,replica purses
michael kors outlet sale
ferragamo shoes
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet online
burberry outlet sale
mulberry outlet store
tory burch outlet
ray ban,rayban,occhiali ray ban,ray-ban,ray ban occhiali,ray ban sunglasses
mulberry handbags
supra shoes
mm0107

2:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

louis vuitton outlet, nike air max, polo ralph lauren outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, prada handbags, ugg boots, louis vuitton, chanel handbags, air max, oakley sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, air jordan pas cher, uggs on sale, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, jordan shoes, tory burch outlet, sac longchamp, kate spade outlet, louboutin shoes, louboutin pas cher, burberry, longchamp outlet, replica watches, louis vuitton, ray ban sunglasses, nike outlet, michael kors, ray ban sunglasses, nike free, longchamp pas cher, nike roshe run, oakley sunglasses, louboutin outlet, nike air max, longchamp, tiffany and co, christian louboutin outlet, nike free, louboutin, prada outlet, ugg boots, gucci outlet, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, ralph lauren pas cher, polo ralph lauren outlet, longchamp outlet

3:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sac vanessa bruno
ugg boots on sale
mulberry
michael kors uk
canada goose uk
oakley pas cher
north face soldes
uggs outlet
ai max
hollister uk
2018.1.9chenlixiang

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home