Thursday, May 29, 2008

Checkin' my email ...

Sorry folks, it has been a while since your heard from me ... but in fact I am very busy here in London. One of the things that keeps me busy is sending, reading and answering emails (I am not just sending letters!!), but of course also publishing post on my blog, surfing on the internet, gaming from time to time and I had periods in which I spent quite some time on Second Life too ...

Have you noticed Katie's desktop wallpaper? It's a picture from the Atomium close to where I live in Brussels. The Atomium is a monument built for Expo '58, the 1958 Brussels World's Fair. It is 102-metre (335-feet) tall, with nine steel spheres connected so that the whole forms the shape of a unit cell of an iron crystal magnified 165 billion times. This year there are a lot of festivities in Brussels to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the World Fair.
I like the picture ... makes me feel at home ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home