Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Introducing myself...

Hi, I'm Woody Rat. I live in Vlezenbeek, close to Brussels, the capital of Belgium. I just decided to leave my hometown and to do some travelling. I am still thinking about when and where, but I promise you to keep you informed about my plans and my future travels. That’s why I am starting this Blog.
Like all rats I live in an extended family with my grandpa, grandma, pa and ma, lots of brothers and sisters, nephews and nieces, uncles and aunts, etc. In short, a very warm and friendly environment, but getting’ older you need some fresh and new ideas. So, I started dreaming of leaving my rat castle…

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woody, I am looking forward to your travelling...

1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Uncle lives near there too. Great website mate.

1:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home